Symposium | 16 June 2016
PROGRAMMESYMPOSIUM | 16 JUNE 2016
3:30 pm: Welcome reception and registration, Lobby
Doors open at 8:00 pm (by invitation only)
8:30 pm: Chamber music concert "Omaggio musicale a Scelsi"
9:45 pm: Drinks reception
Omaggio musicale a Scelsi
Music by Giacinto Scelsi, Fabrizio De Rossi Re, Karol Beffa, Gianni Possio, Lino Liviabella [Link]
- David Fajolles (video recording) / Secrétaire général de la Commission nationale française pour lUNESCO
- Alessandra Carlotta Pellegrini, Fondazione Isabella Scelsi - Direttore Scientifico
- Daniel Albertson (video recording), The Living Composers Project curator (USA)
- Carla Di Lena, docente Conservatorio Alfredo Casella de LAquila; direttore responsabile della rivista Musica+ [Link]
- Christophe Guyard, Executive Director of the Villa of Composers
- Cristina Farnetti, Ministero per i beni e le attività culturali / Direzione generale archivi
- Kalli Giannelos, chargée de mission à la Commission nationale française pour lUNESCO
- Fabrizio de Rossi Re, Lucio Gregoretti, Giacomo Platini (*), Marc Lys (*), composers members membres of the Villa of Composers and (*) board directors of the Villa
DOCUMENTS, LINKSSYMPOSIUM | 16 JUNE 2016
- Conferences - detailed programme (EN) [Link]
- Conferences - detailed programme (FR) [Link]
- Conferences - detailed programme (IT) [Link]
- Christophe Guyard / Relazione tenuta al Festival degli Archivi Musicali 4th Edition Milan 9-10 April 2015 | Milano (IT) [Link]
- David Fajolles interview
- Musical programme [Link]
- Carla di Lena / Rivista Musica+ (IT): n. 41 anno 2015 [Link] & n. 42 anno 2015 [Link]
- Fondazione Isabella Scelsi [Link]
- Motion web page: [Link]
CONTACTSSYMPOSIUM | 16 JUNE 2016
Fondazione Isabella Scelsi
Via di San Teodoro 8
tel. 06 69 92 03 44
e-mail contact: [e-mail]
La Villa dei Compositori / Roma
Cristina Farnetti [e-mail]
Under the patronage of:
Rome, 16 June 2016
Transmission of artistic heritage and remembrance of composers, with the patronage of the French National Commission for UNESCO.
The Villa of Composers and the Isabella Scelsi Foundation are organising a Franco-Italian meeting devoted to the transmission of heritage and remembrance of works by contemporary composers.
Throughout the day, the speakers will be sharing their experience of the issue of heritage and estate, distribution of content and public access to works. They will present the practical IT solutions developed and implemented by the Villa of Composers and Scelsi Foundation over the years.
At the close of the session, the speakers will address a motion to The Living Composers Project network of more than 4,400 composers in 98 different countries, who are called upon to enhance the universal collection of catalogues and works compiled by the Villa of Composers, and to support this philanthropic, cultural and artistic initiative.
The session will conclude with a chamber music concert with works from French and Italian composer members of the Villa.