The Andrea Della Corte music library depends on the Turin City library authority.
- 82,380 volumes (works on music and dance and musical scores)
- 226 newspapers, journals and periodicals on music and dance
- 3,650 opera booklets
- 30,749 audiovisual documents
- 193 microfilms
- 52 reading and study spaces
- 20 listening stations with headsets
- 2 listening booths
- 1 DAW (midi studio)
- CD and DVD loan
The library covers a total area of 680 sqm.
It bears the name of the musicologist and music critic Andrea Della Corte, the curator who donated his personal archives to the library.
The library also houses extensive documentation on dance and the choreographic arts with collections that once belonged to the Centre for dance (documentation and research material).
- Previous: Reading/Listening rooms
- Next: Tesoriera park
Virtual tour subpages:
- Concert hall
- Reading/Listening rooms
- Tesoriera park